US major stock market indices (S&P 500, Dow Jones Index, Nasdaq, Russel 2000) set a new record of historical high again with 8th quarterly gains in a row.
The earlier nuclear “crisis” has set a nice market correction for short-term traders to buy low and sell high now.
US and most global stock markets (including Singapore) are still under a bull market but mainly suitable for shorter-term trading due to moderate high market optimism.
Despite at historical high stock prices, long-term Optimism for US stock market is about 81%, still have room for further growth, although it is limited by probability.
One has to know own’s personality (trader or investor), designing the right trading plan or investing strategy for the current stock market.
The US market is ideal for short-term trading, buy high sell higher, especially after breaking 2,500 points for S&P500.
Singapore STI is still supported above 3,200 points with Optimism about 48%, getting stagnant over the past few months.
With global stock markets are still at relatively high optimism, market risks are getting higher but there are still opportunities for everyone but need to align with own personalities:
1) Short-Term Traders: Buy High Sell Higher (Duration: weeks)– entering after each break out of high resistance but not hesitating to exit when the signal is reversed
– entering after each break out of high resistance but not hesitating to exit when the signal is reversed
2) Medium-Term Traders: Buy Low Sell High (Duration: months)
– buying after intermediate correction, focusing on bullish mid-term stock markets
3) Long-Term Investors: Sell High Buy Low (Duration: years)
– selling stocks on hold at high optimism with declining bullishness, waiting to buy low during the next global financial crisis.
The key to stock trading and investing is to match our goals with our personalities, there are at least 10 different strategies to choose.
The safest time to buy a stock is when everyone is afraid the sky will fall while the business is still operating normally with consistent performance. This could be a rare opportunity to buy during a crisis; we should learn how to take this advantage to truly buy low sell high.
When Optimism Strategies are combined with Fundamental Analysis (value investing & growth investing), Technical Analysis (support / resistance / trends), and Personal Analysis (mind control of greed and fear), it is very powerful as one can take the right action (Buy, Hold, Sell, Wait or Short) at the right time aligning with his own personality.
The unique Optimism Strategy developed by Dr Tee provides a special advantage to know which investment (stock, forex, property, commodity, bond, etc.) to buy safely, when to buy, when to sell, including the option of long term holding. So far over 20,000 attendees have benefited from Dr Tee high-quality free courses to the public. Take action now to invest in your financial knowledge, starting your journey towards financial freedom.
Learn 10 Strategies of Stock Trading & Value Investing (股市投资策略)
1) Master Buy Low Sell High for all investment markets (stock, property, commodity, forex, bond) (买低卖高：股票、房地产、商品、外汇、债券)
2) Profit in bearish and bullish markets, understanding the true impact of US Interest Rate Hike, Bullish Global Economy, Oil & Gas Crisis (环球经济)
3) Long-term investing strategies to outperform portfolio return of Temasek, Li Ka-Shing, Warren Buffett, major stock indices/ETF and other funds (长期投资策略)
4) High-probability Shorting techniques for short term traders to profit from falling stock market while others are losing money or doing nothing (短期卖空技巧)
5) Generate consistent Passive Income with REITS and real property with knowhow of high dividend stock and property market cycles (房地产信托股的被动收入)
6) Methods of Spring Cleaning for own stock portfolio to eliminate junk stocks without any hope (股票大扫除)
7) Time for Global Financial Crisis to buy blue chip stocks on sale (危机也是良机)
8) What to buy (stock screening), When to buy/sell (buy low sell how), How much to buy/sell (risk management): (股票三部曲：买何股？何时买卖？买卖多少？)
9) Fundamental Analysis (FA) + Technical Analysis (TA) + Personal Analysis (PA), integrated with unique Optimism Strategy by Dr Tee (乐观指数：三法一体)
10) Global Stock Market Outlook: emerging opportunities with high potential in Singapore, US, China & Hong Kong stock markets (环球股票市场展望： 新美中港，股票良机)
3 BONUSES for Dr Tee Workshop Attendees:
(Please click “JOIN” with link above and wait for Admin approval of membership)
- Market Outlook (stocks, properties, bonds, forex, commodities, macroeconomy, etc)
- Optimism/ Fundamental / Technical / Personal Analyses
（乐观指数 / 基本分析 / 技术分析 / 个人分析）
- Investment risks & opportunities （投资风险及机遇）
- Dr Tee graduates events and activities updates （Dr Tee学员活动最新消息）
Bonus #2 for Readers: Dr Tee Investment eBooks x 2
Fresh from Oven: Download the latest 2 eBooks by Dr Tee on “Global Stock Market Outlook“, covering comprehensive investment topics: Stock, Property, Commodity, Forex, Bond and Political Economy & “Dream Team Portfolio” with Top 10 global stocks for capital gains and passive incomes. Past readers have benefited, learning Simple and Powerful strategies which deliver incredible results in stocks. Learn to position for each market crisis and opportunity with Optimism Strategies.
Click here to join future Dr Tee (Ein55) investment courses: www.ein55.com